If you know me you know that I love all things JFK and NASA- especially the Apollo program which landed humans on the moon.
I have decided to make a list of goals and complete them in the same time that it took to get humans on the moon.
On September 12, 1962 JFK made a speech at Rice University, setting the goal that the United States would put a human on the moon by the end of the decade. We landed on the moon July 20, 1969.
So from September 12, 1962 to July 20, 1969 it was 2504 days Or 6 years, 10 months, 1 week, and 2 days.
So today, December 18, 2018 I am starting my mission to complete 9 goals.
So I need to complete all of my goals by October 26, 2025. I am 43 years old now and 50 years old in 2025.
- Finish three screenplays and sell at least one.
- Move Comedy Spot to comprehensive location with a new showroom, classrooms, and offices.
- Buy a house and a an investment property.
- Live healthy. (mind, heart, body)
- Eat right
- Smoke free 2 years (no cheats)
- Be invited for in an interview with Terry Gross on Fresh Air.
- Read at least two books a year
- Buy a suit a cheap suit and a nice suit
- Travel & have adventures
- New York
- Watch a launch of a rocket.
- Post a YouTube Video at least once a week
If NASA can put humans on the moon in less then I can complete my goals. And here’s the thing. I know that I will fail sometimes. But so did NASA. And I might not reach some of these goals but I will be a better person for trying.
My next video I am going to set out a timeline to complete all of these goals and give you an update on my progress.